5 Reasons To Visit Discovery CoveJune 18, 2019
- Experience bucket list moments. The highlight of a visit to Discovery Cove is the opportunity to swim with an Atlantic bottlenose dolphin during a interactive adventure. During this experience guests learn about dolphin habits, behaviors, their incredible communication abilities, and the relationships our animal care specialists build on a daily basis with these incredible animals. The fin-ale of this intimate experience is an unforgettable swim with a dolphin, which can take place in shallow water or deeper water, and is entirely up to the guest.
- Get closer than ever before. The Grand Reef offers guests an unforgettable opportunity to discover a below-the-surface world teeming with sea life, as they can snorkel amongst thousands of exotic fish and graceful rays. Families can explore along the water’s edge or cross a bridge to see sharks swimming below.
- Make a connection that goes deeper. Our Animal Trek experience gives guests a private 60-minute tour to peek behind-the-scenes and meet some of our small mammals. Guests will have a chance to meet a Discovery Cove Animal Ambassador such as an anteater, armadillo, kinkajou, or sloth during this memorable experience.
- Take flight on new adventures. Visit Explorer's Aviary, where an inspiring natural habitat sings with the rhythm of wings and the melodies of birdsong. Our free-flight aviary is home to more than 250 exotic birds. Guests can hand-feed hundreds of birds and interact with birds as tall as four feet. Guests enter the aviary’s lush, tropical environment by way of the park’s beaches or drifting under the refreshing waterfalls in the Wind-Away River.
- Enjoy a day where everything is included. An all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove includes a freshly prepared breakfast and lunch, snacks and beverages (water, soft drinks, and select alcoholic beverages for guests who are 21 and older) throughout the day. Each guest is also provided with their own swim vest/wetsuit, towel and swim gear, including a souvenir snorkel and eco-friendly sunscreen. Private lockers and dressing areas are also available.