Indulge your love for animals and experience an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look as a Discovery Cove Trainer for a Day.
If spending your day around a pod of playful dolphins sounds like a dream job, well, it is. The Trainer for a Day program is an all-inclusive Discovery Cove day with some exciting extras:
- A second enhance deep-water interaction with dolphins including a private photo session with 2 dolphins. Professional photographers present for all dolphin interactions. Photo packages available for additional purchase.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of all Discovery Cove support areas
- Shadowing a trainer for the day
- Feeding tropical fish in the The Grand Reef®
- Special meet-and-greets with tropical birds and small mammals
- Plus unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando® and Aquatica Orlando® for 14-consecutive days surrounding your Discovery Cove reservation. (Busch Gardens® can be added for an additional charge.)
- Trainer for a Day program is limited to groups of no more than 9 Guests. Smaller Groups may be combined to create a group of no more than 9
- Each Trainer for the Day group is provided a digital underwater camera for the duration of the program. The SD card is provided complimentary at the conclusion of the experience.
A breakfast, lunch, and all of your snacks and beverages are included in your package, along with self-parking on arrival and any rental gear you need in the course of the day. All Guests must have shoes, water shoes or flip flops for behind the scenes tours.
Start booking your adventure today. Starting at $460.00 per person. Ages 6+.