Medical and Health Information
All participants must be at least 10 years of age (guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying supervising companion). It is recommended that guests participating in Shark Swim should meet the following requirements.
Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in Shark Swim unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to:
- History of seizures
- Mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias
- Not comfortable floating in deep water or putting face under water
- History of heart conditions
- An inability to understand and/or follow instruction
Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
Other important information regarding your Shark Swim:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your Shark Swim time
- Please lock up all personal items prior to checking in
- Prescription masks are welcomed.
- Guests must wear a long wetsuit during Shark Swim; footwear will also be provided
- As in all animal interaction areas, guests are not permitted to wear jewelry (wedding bands and watches are acceptable)
- Personal cameras and recording devices are not permitted within the Shark Swim experience (for the safety of our animals and your photo equipment). We do allow other party members to take photos and videos of the interaction. Photography packages vary in selection and pricing.