Swim with Dolphins at Discovery Cove OrlandoFebruary 21, 2020
Upon arrival, guests are invited to explore the park and the hidden surprises that await around each corner. Then, at your pre-assigned dolphin swim time, you and your small group of no more than 8 guests will be introduced your Animal Care Specialist. After a brief overview it’s time for the moment you’ve been waiting for, wading into the glistening waters of Dolphin Lagoon. From there our team of experts will introduce you and your group to a dolphin. You’ll learn firsthand about the dolphin’s unique personality, husbandry behaviors, communication methods and more.
Then, one-by-one you will step forward for some incredible photo opportunities and one-on-one time that will bring you nose to bottlenose. These moments are defiantly Instagram worthy and we would love to see your experience by sharing with us on Discovery Cove's Facebook and Instagram.
You might be asking what makes Discovery Cove different from the other dolphin encounter programs in Florida and around the world – not only does your Signature Dolphin Swim package include your interaction but your entire day at Discovery Cove is an experience filled with adventure, relaxation and first-class amenities you and your family will be talking about for years to come.
Discovery Cove Orlando’s Signature Dolphin Swim includes:
- Snorkeling with tropical fish & rays in The Grand Reef
- Hand-Feeding exotic birds in Explorer’s Aviary
- Access to white-sand beaches and tropical lagoons
- Up-close encounters with marmoset monkeys and Asian-clawed otters in Freshwater Oasis
- Unlimited food, drinks (including select beer and wine), and snacks throughout the day
- Snorkel gear and wetsuits are included
- The opportunity to learn about the some magnificent animals including bottlenose dolphins from our team of experts
Looking to add more to your day? Discovery Cove also offers a selection of upgrade experiences from an underwater walking tour of The Grand Reef with SeaVenture, the opportunity to meet some small mammals and birds on Animal Trek, relax in a Cabana or Day Bed, and so much more.