Indulge your love for animals and experience even more exclusivity as a Trainer-for-a-Day. It's an all-inclusive Discovery Cove day with some exciting extras:
- A signature 30-minute dolphin swim experience
- An enhanced deep-water interaction with dolphins including a private photo session with two dolphins
- Dynamic behaviors such as the “double-foot push,” in which the guest is pushed through the water by two dolphins
- Feeding tropical fish in the The Grand Reef®
- Special meet-and-greets with tropical birds and small mammals
- Behind-the-scenes tour of all Discovery Cove support areas
- Shadowing a trainer for the day
- All other Discovery Cove amenities
All day long, you'll also have unlimited access to the The Grand Reef, Explorer's Aviary, Serenity Bay, Wind-Away River and Freshwater Oasis®.
A breakfast, lunch, and all of your snacks and beverages are included in your package, along with self-parking on arrival and any rental gear you need in the course of the day. Plus unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando® and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ for 14-consecutive days surrounding your Discovery Cove reservation. (Busch Gardens® can be added for an additional charge.)
If you are experiencing our Trainer for a Day program, please plan to meet with your dolphin trainer at 8 a.m. in the Guest Reception Lobby (check-in should occur before this time).
* "Trainer for a Day" participants must be in good physical condition and at least 6 years old. Prices listed are plus tax, per person. For children between the ages of three and five please refer to the day resort package for appropriate rates. All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a liability release form before beginning the program. All participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a paid "Trainer for a Day" adult. You may call 1-877-557-7404 for more information about this program. Prices are subject to change.